We are looking for future Consultants of National Hotlines!
The public organization "La Strada-Ukraine" announces a competitive selection for participation in the School of Counseling.
then we are waiting for you!
- the opportunity to join a friendly and professional team of like-minded people;
- flexible flexible work schedule;
- stable financial remuneration for work;
- office near the subway;
- the opportunity to grow and develop professionally and personally.
Responsibilities of the National Hotline consultant will include:
- provision of qualified telephone and electronic consultations at the National hotlines on the prevention of gender-based, in particular, domestic violence; human trafficking; protection of the rights and interests of children, according to international ethical standards of counseling on hotlines;
- filling in information to electronic databases for recording requests to hotlines;
- participation in monitoring carried out through the National Hotlines in order to identify the most urgent issues and problems that need to be solved (problems of domestic violence, human trafficking and gender discrimination, violations of children's rights, etc.)
- participation in work meetings, events held with the aim of preventing professional burnout and improving the qualifications of consultants of National Hotlines.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- you take a responsible and professional approach to the performance of your work;
- you know how and like to work in a team;
- you know how to communicate with people who are in crisis situations;
- you are punctual;
- respect, tolerance and the principle of non-discrimination are your life values.
If you have a desire to join the team of our organization, fill out the form application form
Selected candidates will be invited to an interview and, after successful completion, will become participants in the School of Counseling, which will take place from March 4 to 8, 2024 in Kyiv (offline).